Below are some pictures of people, animals, places and things that I hold dear to my heart or are important to me for one reason or another. Over time I will add more.
- Click on a thumbnail image below to see a full-size version of that image in a lightbox.
- Cycle through the images in a series by clicking anywhere on the image's left or right border areas. You will notice that the words NEXT or PREV appear in the top 1/4 of the image. Click on those buttons, or any left or right border edge of the image, to navigate. You can also use the left and right arrows on your keyboard or the letter N for next or P for previous too.
- While viewing a full-size image, click on the CLOSE button in the bottom right corner of the image to close that file and return to the thumbnail view. You can also press ESC on your keyboard to close the view.
- When viewing the full-size image you will notice an image count [Image x of x ] in the bottom left hand corner of each picture. This will give you an idea of how many images are in a section series.
- Click on the CLOSE button to close these instructions.